Thursday, December 29, 2011
I've never liked the word "Resolution" not sure why it sounds so....negative to me. So here are my 2012 GOALS - much nicer sounding, don't you think? I hope to come back here on a monthly basis to check in and tell you how I'm doing with each of these. Honestly I usually don't write these down - or even HAVE goals because come December I usually feel so guilty that I haven't followed through with ANY of them....so we'll see how this goes!
* Eat healthier - more home cooked, less processed meals. Totally cut out HFCS out of our diet, again.
* Lose Weight - I'm not putting a number here because God knows I need to lose a bunch!
* start a workout plan - and stick with it
* Stay on track to be out of debt in 18 or less months
* Move successfully to our new place in January - and de-clutter at the same time.
* make a Cleaning plan for the house and stick with it
* play the piano more
* Read 12+ books (not all fiction like I'm doing now! )
* Hold 4+ Pampered Chef Shows a month - and all that goes with having my own business.
* Watch LESS TV - much much less
* Have a clean kitchen at the end of my day.
* Make friends - actual IRL people that I can have a cup of coffee with
* Get our Adult small group started and it actually go somewhere
* Love my husband more - treat him better than I have been :/
* Be intentional about having date nights - even if it's a picnic on the floor. Turn off the TV and really focus on each other.
* Stay out of family drama
* build better relationships with family
* Call - ON THE PHONE - friends that are important to me to keep those relationships alive.
* Talk to my grandparents more often
* Have a closer walk with God - reading scripture,memorize scripture and more praying - and not just over the food :/
* Blog more - at least once a week, if not more.
So what are your goals for 2012?