Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feb 5

So here are the promised pictures from my amazing weekend in MN - seriously I had SO MUCH FUN!




I love my girl's nights with these ladies - they refresh my soul :)

And here are a few pictures from my Pampered Chef Conference:
Currently I'm trying to earn a FREE trip to Nashville - So here is my incentive picture!

These ladies were all awarded during the conference - I want to say they were in the top 20 in sales for 2011

Of course today is The Superbowl - so Brian and I made some yummy foods he took to a Superbowl party.   These are the baked Zucchini Sticks with Marinara sauce - home made of course ;)  They are SUPER easy to make and super delicious - and weight watcher friendly - yay :)

First off I get the sauce going - simmering on the stove using my AMAZING Pampered Chef Executive Cookware. 

Then I cut up the zucchini with a super secret new PC product coming March 1st! 
 Then dip the zucchini into an egg mixture, then a bread crumb coating using PC's Coating Tray and tool 
 Then you cook them up on a PC stone

SO DELICIOUS!! Yum!

The recipe is found HERE

What is your favorite Superbowl Recipe?

1 comment:

  1. nice! Love those ladies. Hope you can pop up in March again. We'll celebrate your birthday in style!

    ReplyDelete