Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14

Happy Valentines Day!

I am so thankful that God brought Brian into my life - he is truly my other half. He is my best friend, my lover and my best friend.  Happy Valentines Babes!

Here are a few pictures from our special dinner today:

Our gifts to each other before dinner:

Chocolates from my sweetie!
The Card Brian gave me - so sweet! I can't wait until we are all old and gray and still pinching each others behinds ;) 


The card I gave Brian ;)
 You'll have to guess the hidden word ;)
 Gummy worms from me
 A Hub-Man for my Man ;)

 My Sweet husband :)  - he liked the card ;)


 Dessert!! Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake - SO YUMMY! Recipe can be found HERE

 Our Dinner - SO delicious! It's the Pioneer Woman's Pork Roast with Onions & Apples - one of our favorites!

 Hope you had a good valentines day as well - remember that The real Love story was written many many years ago When Jesus died for you and me - he gave his life for you that's how much he loved you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment