Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12

Went to church this morning - great service. Pastor John talked about SEX - yes, SEX in church and we didn't die, we didn't all burn up and go to hell ;)  He taught on the lies that people believe about sex - fantastic information!

We came home and had lunch then we finished unpacking the basement. Brian put up his flags in the "man land" (or more like the "family room") He also put up some other"man land" items. Then we went upstairs and got a bunch of items hung on the walls and some curtains put up - pictures to come at a later date ;)

I got all our Valentines decorations put up - I think they are cute, even if it's only for a few days ;) 

 Sadly Bernice need's batteries....
 This is the bear that Brian got for me on our first Valentines Day - he's so cute :)  And this is the card we got from Brian's mom :) It was very sweet!!

Do you decorate for Valentines Day? My husband thinks I'm weird ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment