Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22

Moving Day!!

This morning seems like days ago, we are so exhausted! I am SOOOOOO thankful to everyone who helped us out. There is NO WAY Brian and I could have done it ourselves.

We have 99% of our items here at the new place, now I just have to go clean up the old house and get my cleaning items, and a few dishes that are in the dishwasher and we'll be done!! This is such a good feeling!! And I'm pretty excited that we will be saving almost $300 a month in rent!

Did I also mention that we are going without cable here at this house? It's going to be a big adjustment for us, but a good one, we'll also be saving some $$ there as well! 

I'm going to end with a few pictures, yes, I just looooove unpacking ;)








1 comment:

  1. no cable - you can do it! It'll just help you catch up on any books you wanted to read! hah

    ReplyDelete