Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25

Today was a different day - different in that Brian was home all day with me :) YAY! After working some CRAZY hours last weekend (on his days off) he was able to work from home today - just taking phone calls as needed.  So we decided to go over to our old house and finish cleaning it, and grabbing the last few items that we had left there after the move on Sunday.  As I was vacuuming the carpet I thought, "Man, I'm going to miss this carpet - it's so soft" LOL - yeah I really thought that - but I was also thinking about the first day that I was the house, the same day that all of our stuffs would arrive. How weird it was that I never really got to look at the house before we moved in etc...  But I was also thinking about the good times Brian and I had in the short year that we lived there.  We had a lovely fondue dinner for Valentines day last year, I made my first Superbowl party treats (for the life of me I can't find those recipes anymore - boo!, We went on our first camping trip alone - for a week! I became a piano owner - just to name a few.  It was a good house to live in and we'll miss it!  Goodbye Greenbush house!! 



 
After we were done cleaning up the house we realized that we had a BUNCH of time left in the afternoon so we ran some errands. While we were at Menards I saw this paint display - it was SO CUTE! I didn't even realize that Crayola had a paint line out - I loved their names too - Ruby Red, Green Turtle etc... 


 Cute huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment